News from TSE Consulting
Tuesday, 31 March, 2015
Are you ready for Rio?
Are you ready for Rio?
WE CAN HELP!
With the 2016 Olympic Games now only 16 months away, many National Olympic Committees are expressing the need to get additional help and support to ensure success in Rio de Janeiro. With a highly coordinated management team, experienced in Olympic preparation, and with technical support from top-notch sports specialists including Bob Bowman (Swimming) and Michael Johnson (Athletics), we are ready to help you boost your chances for athletic success in Rio.
Many other National Olympic Committees have already trusted us to help them achieve their Olympic goals, including the six National Olympic Committees shown below:
About TSE Sport Performance:
TSE Consulting – located in Lausanne, the Olympic Capital – has developed a strong team of sport performance experts, including coaches of Olympic medalists, to meet the demand from National Olympic Committees and National Federations desiring a more effective and streamlined process for developing successful sport teams. The primary goal for TSE is to help National Olympic Committees and National Federations to focus on field-of-play results, while simultaneously emphasizing structural change and governance reform, and leveraging their commercial properties in a more efficient manner. With relevant case studies and emerging “best practices,” TSE offers distinctive services that help aspiring nations reach their full athletic potential.
About TSE Consulting:
TSE Consulting is an international management consultancy company specializing in the world of sport. Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland with regional offices throughout Europe, Asia, the Americas and Africa, TSE enjoys an excellent reputation across the international sports community. Founded in 2002, TSE assists clients (public sector bodies and sports organizations) in four separate, yet highly inter-related, practice areas that are fundamental to driving sport forward: Events, Performance, Participation and Facilities – delivering strategy & generating success for all clients. TSE has an unparalleled connection to the international sports world, including relationships with all Olympic International Sports Federations, the International Olympic Committee as well as a wide range of national and international sports organizations.
Our Most Popular Service: “Games Operations Plan”
Working collaboratively with domestic sport leaders, TSE can develop a formalized strategic plan — a Games Operations Plan — to support and drive performance before and during the Olympic Games (from two weeks before the Games through Closing Ceremonies).
The Games Operations Plan covers all services and operations in Rio to ensure that high performance results occupy the optimal priority among athletes, coaches, trainers and all support staff. The Plan outlines the following:
- Operational and logistical support
- Training site selection and utilization plan
- Services for athletes, coaches, and team personnel
- Evaluation of all operational phases to improve performance at subsequent Olympic Games
TSE’s Sport Performance Team collectively brings operational experience at the Olympic and Paralympic Games, International Federation World Championships, and Continental Games that can substantially support and assist your NOC. A dynamic communications plan and a functional organizational structure, enhanced with clearly defined operational procedures, will help you put in place a practical and cost-effective system for smooth operations at the Olympic Games.
Elite Performance Expert: Steve Roush
- Formerly the Chief of Sport Performance for the United States Olympic Committee in the period before the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, where Team USA won 110 medals — more than any USA team in history
- Vast experience in streamlining performance efforts and maximizing shared resources between National Federations and National Olympic Committees, including developing systems for improved accountability, culture, and talent identification
- Past project leadership working with the Saudi Arabian Olympic Committee, Russian Olympic Committee, Brazilian National Olympic Committee, and the United States Olympic Committee, producing significant results for each NOC.
Sport Performance Specialist: Bob Bowman
- Three-time USA Olympic Coach (2004, 2008, and 2012) with Team USA swimming athletes winning 90 medals over three Olympiads
- Named Coach of the Year by USA Swimming six times
- Lifelong coach of Michael Phelps, who won 18 Gold, 2 Silver, and 2 Bronze medals in Olympic competition
- Coaching experience with a diverse group of international athletes, including Olympic champions from Europe, Asia, and Africa
Sport Performance Specialist: Michael Johnson
- Michael Johnson is a four-time Olympic track & field Gold medalist and World Champion
- Michael Johnson Performance has provided individualized training and support programs for National Federations and National Olympic Committees in a variety of sports, counseling coaches and team personnel on techniques to improve performance
Next Steps? More Information?
To contact TSE to discuss potential opportunities, please click here.
For more information on our TSE Sports Performance services, please click here.
For more general information about our company and the other services we offer, please click here.